From: jwei on
i had time to reinstall vs2008 - no luck, same error ;(

activesync works fine (usb)

but the first try to deploy from vsstudio fails (and it seems, that shuts
down the tcp stack on the device too, since i have a command window open that
pings the device during deploy -> after the broken deploy i cant ping the
device anymore)

any suggestions or i have to format my hdd and do a new system install ?