From: jwei on
how i can get informed when an usb stick is plugged in (c#) ?
From: badzio on
On 21 Sty, 15:48, jwei <j...(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> how i can get informed when an usb stick is plugged in (c#) ?

How do you plug usb stick to mobile device?
From: Paul G. Tobey [eMVP] paultobey _at_ earthlink _dot_ on
On most recent versions of the operating system, RequestDeviceNotifications()
is the best answer. Please tell us some more useful information when
starting a new thread! Version of OS should be at the top of that list!

Paul T.

From: jwei on
os is windows ce 5.0
the board has a usb connector - if i plug-in the usb stick, i get a new
folder name for that stick ...

From: Paul G. Tobey [eMVP] paultobey _at_ earthlink _dot_ on
There you go, RequestDeviceNotifications(), which you have to P/Invoke. Take
a look at OpenNETCF's Smart Device Framework. I think that we had wrappers
for everything you need to detect mounting of new storage devices in there.

Paul T.