From: jwei on
yea in the meantime i found and use OpenNETCF's DeviceStatusMonitor

thx

From: Markus Humm on
Hello,

for instance if you have a FSC Pocket Loox C550 or N5xx series PDA and
the USB host cable? Or if you own a iPAQ 200 series device and the USB
host cable? Or if you own a Acer n30/n50 series PDA with USB host cable? ;-)

Greetings

Markus
From: MarkusSchaber on
Hello,

On 25 Jan., 20:09, Markus Humm <markus.h...(a)freenet.de> wrote:

> for instance if you have a FSC Pocket Loox C550 or N5xx series PDA and
> the USB host cable? Or if you own a iPAQ 200 series device and the USB
> host cable? Or if you own a Acer n30/n50 series PDA with USB host cable? ;-)

Or an IAV Teledrive 3116 :-)

Markus