From: Steve on
My title bar and menu bar are in black. The menu bar is easy to read because
the words are in white. I can't see the three boxes in the upper right
corner of the title bar until I "hover" over them. Is there a way to change
the color of the title bar and/or menu bar to a lighter color? I am using
Windows 7 Home Premium and Outlook 2007. Thanks in advance.

Stephen Reinstein
SteveR7138(a)msn.com

From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
What windows colors /scheme are you using? Which office/outlook color are
you using?

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

How many email accounts are in your main Outlook profile?

From: Steve on
How do I find out which "office/outlook" color scheme I'm using? My windows
is a solid blue.