Prev: test
Next: Pitch Transposer
From: harry worth on
this is the third time I have tried posting but I cant see my own or
any new posts
From: Ron on
On 28/04/2010 20:43, harry worth wrote:
> this is the third time I have tried posting but I cant see my own or
> any new posts
I see four posts from you, maybe you have yourself killfiled
From: George's Pro Sound Co. on

"Ron" <ron(a)lunevalleyaudio.com> wrote in message
> On 28/04/2010 20:43, harry worth wrote:
>> this is the third time I have tried posting but I cant see my own or
>> any new posts
> I see four posts from you, maybe you have yourself killfiled

I tried that but I still got trolled
George

From: PeterD on
On Wed, 28 Apr 2010 20:43:00 +0100, harry worth <notreal(a)yahoo.co>
wrote:

>this is the third time I have tried posting but I cant see my own or
>any new posts

Well, someone doesn't like you, and he uses your computer...

Pages: 1
Prev: test
Next: Pitch Transposer