From: eeave1 on
i'm trying to set up virtual pc 2007 on Windows 7 Home Premium, 64 bit.
Couldn't open the hotlist tools. Have been able to set up a C DOS, but
shared files doesn't work; nor does CD.
From: Steve Jain [MVP] on
On Mon, 15 Feb 2010 16:21:02 -0800, eeave1
<eeave1(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>i'm trying to set up virtual pc 2007 on Windows 7 Home Premium, 64 bit.
>Couldn't open the hotlist tools. Have been able to set up a C DOS, but
>shared files doesn't work; nor does CD.

There are no shared folders for DOS, its an unsupported OS.

To use the CD-ROM, you will first need to install the driver for it
cdrom.sys or similar in the config.sys and the mscdex.exe, just like a
real PC with DOS.

You can get the DOS files you need from the VPC2004 Additions on my
website.

--
Cheers,
Steve Jain, Virtual Machine MVP