From: Patrick on
I am trying to use twapi to call the NetUserModalsGet network
management function on windows. Reference:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa370656%28VS.85%29.aspx

I see that twapi has quite a few if not most of these network
management functions exposed but not NetUserModalsGet. Reference:
http://twapi.magicsplat.com/raw.html

Anyone have a suggestion as to how I can use twapi for this function?

Specifically I am looking for the data returned in the
USER_MODALS_INFO_0 and USER_MODALS_INFO_3 structures (password policy
and account lockout policy) which is not available through wmi or the
registry.

Thanks
From: APN on
TWAPI does not have this function. One possibility is using the ADSI
COM interfaces.

/Ashok