From: djmsurf on
I recently purchased a laptop that runs Windows 7. Since I started accessing
my work e-mail via OWA on the laptop, I have found that I can read and access
my folders fine but I am blocked from putting new information in the main
body of any e-mail I create, be it a reply, forwarded, or new message.

This was not an issue on our old Windows XP system. I have no idea how to
fix or patch this.
From: neo on
You don't mention what version of Exchange is driving Outlook web access,
but there is no patch for your desktop. Usually the site needs to apply
patches to the Exchange server to support the newer versions of Internet
Explorer.

From: Diane Poremsky on

djmsurf wrote:
> I recently purchased a laptop that runs Windows 7. Since I started
> accessing
> my work e-mail via OWA on the laptop, I have found that I can read and
> access
> my folders fine but I am blocked from putting new information in the
> main
> body of any e-mail I create, be it a reply, forwarded, or new message.
>
> This was not an issue on our old Windows XP system. I have no idea how
> fix or patch this.

See http://www.slipstick.com/exs/owa/owa_vista.asp - your administrator
needs to install updates on the server to fix the problem.

Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]
'Outlook Tips' (http://www.outlook-tips.net/) | 'Outlook & Exchange
Solutions Center' (http://www.slipstick.com/)

'Outlook Tips by email'
(mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request(a)lists.outlooktips.net)
'EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange'
(mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST(a)PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM)

View this thread: http://www.outlookforums.com/showthread.php?t=45770

http://www.outlookforums.com