From: Peter Seiler on

Hi,

I have uninstalled Bitdefender InterNet Security v9.0.Build.9 off my
system Windows XP HE SP1 with the Ashampoo Uninstaller (that supervided
the installation) problem-free inclusive thus all directories and
their files.

But control of the Windows Registry results in however a whole set of
remaining entries in the Registry under

HKEY_Local_Machine\System\ControlSet001\Enum\Root \...

I tried with the Registry editor (I am single user with all Admin
rights) to delete these entries one by one by hand do without any
success. After each new Windows start or also with each
renewed call of the Registry editor these entries still appear. They
still cannot be deleted thus.

Is there any possibility/hint nevertheless to delete BitDefender
InterNet Security v9.0 *completely* inclusive all Registry entries?

I ask you urgently to be helpful me in the complete
Deinstallation of the program. THX in advance for any help.

(BTW: I contacted BitDefender also but got no reespond until now.)

--
by(e) PS
spam will be killed