From: Jo-Anne on
A number of the programs I've installed on my WinXP computers come with
their own uninstaller programs. To uninstall, is it better to use Windows
Add-Remove Programs or the individual uninstallers?

Thank you!

Jo-Anne

From: Richard in AZ on
Typically the uninstall program provided with the software should do the
best job.

From: Jo-Anne on
Thank you, Richard!

Jo-Anne

From: Daave on
Jo-Anne wrote:
> A number of the programs I've installed on my WinXP computers come
> with their own uninstaller programs. To uninstall, is it better to
> use Windows Add-Remove Programs or the individual uninstallers?
>
> Thank you!

Six of one; half-a-dozen of another. :-)

From: Twayne on
In news:%23IgWZFQALHA.5476(a)TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl,
Jo-Anne <Jo-AnneATnowhere.com> typed:
> A number of the programs I've installed on my WinXP
> computers come with their own uninstaller programs. To
> uninstall, is it better to use Windows Add-Remove Programs
> or the individual uninstallers?
> Thank you!
>
> Jo-Anne

Unless they tell you different, use the Add-Remove Programs.

 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Prev: External drives
Next: Uninstall Restore??