From: Meg on
I have both the N router and the N adapter on a PC with Wndows XP SP3.
According to LInksys, sp3 does not work with their adapters. I find this a
bit hard to believe, but can't get the computer to connect to the wireless
network. It sees it, but does not connect. I have searched at naseuam for a
driver, (as per LInksys) and really don't know where else to turn.

From: David B. on
If your computer came with SP3 installed there is no way to uninstall it,
return the wireless card and get one with proper support.