Prev: Vim or GVim ?
Next: Cookies
From: Dennis Golden on
I just started getting these failures a couple of days ago and I don't
know who is responsible for this repository.

Refresh failed: Error: Could not refresh repository 'Printing': Failed to
cache repo (4). History: - 'repo2solv.sh' '-o' '/var/cache/zypp/solv/
Printing/solv' '/var/cache/zypp/raw/Printing' Unknown checksum type: 7:
sha256

This is the 11.0 repository at: http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/
Printing/openSUSE_11.0/

How do I find out who maintains this repository?

TIA,

Dennis
--
Dennis Golden
Golden Consulting Services
From: Dennis Golden on
On Fri, 23 Apr 2010 01:40:25 +0100, David Bolt wrote:

> On Wednesday 21 Apr 2010 17:44, while playing with a tin of spray paint,
> Dennis Golden painted this mural:
>
>> I just started getting these failures a couple of days ago and I don't
>> know who is responsible for this repository.
>>
>> Refresh failed: Error: Could not refresh repository 'Printing': Failed
>> to cache repo (4). History: - 'repo2solv.sh' '-o'
>> '/var/cache/zypp/solv/ Printing/solv' '/var/cache/zypp/raw/Printing'
>> Unknown checksum type: 7: sha256
>
> There's a thread in the opensuse and buildservice mailing lists about
> this. A new version of createrepo was deployed and it creates sha256
> checksums which aren't supported in zypper in 11.1 or earlier. There may
> be a fix in place, or there may not. I'm not sure from looking at the
> threads.
>
>> This is the 11.0 repository at:
>> http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/ Printing/openSUSE_11.0/
>>
>> How do I find out who maintains this repository?
>
> The easiest ways would be to either sign up for a buildservice account
> and then check the projects, or to ask on the buildservice mailing list.
>

> Regards,
> David Bolt

Thanks David,

I'll check that out.

Dennis
--
Dennis Golden
Golden Consulting Services
Change 'invalid' to 'com' to reply by email.

Pages: 1
Prev: Vim or GVim ?
Next: Cookies