From: andym21 on
Hi thanks for the ideas so far...i tried to re-install the updater stuff
yesterday, not the actual updates...if any are there.
It seems winupdate is not available at the moment, as i can get anywhere
else, but not that page. Anyone else having hassle with win7 at the mo?

Cheers Andy

From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
What third-party firewall (if any)?

it)?

From: MowGreen on
Ǝиçεl wrote:
> Hi Steve,
>
> My bad. I should have read the section
> “View products that this article applies to”. kb/313222
>

> Next time I will ask them, they frequently shop at the 7 - 11
>

> Ǝиçεl
> ◕‿◕
> -=-

ROTFLMAO ... " shop at the 7 - 11 "