From: summer on
hello everyone,

My project require me to write the driver for usb device(isp1362 chip).

Do anyone knows how to write the vendor request and usb device request for
this chip?
i had read from ISP1362 datasheet (ms45) but i cant understand it.

anyOne has any source or example as my refence?

Thanks,
Summer

---------------------------------------
Posted through http://www.FPGARelated.com
From: Andy Botterill on
On 03/14/2010 07:24 AM, summer wrote:
> hello everyone,
>
> My project require me to write the driver for usb device(isp1362 chip).
>
> Do anyone knows how to write the vendor request and usb device request for
> this chip?
> i had read from ISP1362 datasheet (ms45) but i cant understand it.
>
> anyOne has any source or example as my refence?
>
> Thanks,
> Summer
>
> ---------------------------------------
> Posted through http://www.FPGARelated.com

After a very cursory look using google I found this discussion on an
Altera forum.

http://www.alteraforum.com/forum/showthread.php?s=a4ba6ec257ade723bc4d0bf9a23b8995&t=16701

This may help you a bit.

http://famschmid.net/uclinuxtutorial_nios.html#isp1362usbdriver

This looks to be the driver itself.

Good luck. Andy
From: summer on
Hello Andy,

Thanks for your clues. :)
Sorry for late appreciation,I have exams this week.

anyway,i will try my best!

Thanks,
Summer

Posted through http://www.FPGARelated.com
From: Andy Botterill on
On 03/18/2010 12:59 PM, summer wrote:
> Hello Andy,
>
> Thanks for your clues. :)
> Sorry for late appreciation,I have exams this week.
Best of luck with the exams. Andy