From: jrparish on
When I select an Outlook contact as the address for a Word envelope, it only
returns the name of the contact, arranged "last name, first name". How can I
include the mailing address and change the name order to "first name, last
name" in the Envelope field?
From: Doug Robbins - Word MVP on
See the Changing the Address Layout section of the following website:

http://www.slipstick.com/contacts/insword.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.