From: Carl R on
Example I n my text I type I have December 28th The th automatically
reduces to a much smaller font and once you hit the sapce bar to continue it
reverts back to the larger font. It only does this some of times, why is this
being so inconsistent?. I refortmated my comp. last week and when I
reinstalled office I was hoping this inconsistent problem would have been
resloved, but no

2nd question please. When I post a question in "discussion group" and check
the box "Notify me of Replies" I never receice a reply to my question I
then have to go back to the site and search my question. Trouble shooting I
have done I have deleted my profile and entered a new e-mail address and
still no response . Can you tell me who I might contact to help me with this
problem please???

--
Microsoft Office 2003 Version
Students and Teachers Edition

Thank-you
Happy New Year Hope you find those winning numbers to the Lotto
Carl R