From: xavi querol on

Dear all

I have a question, is possible to use mjwpdf in VB6 to edit an existing
pdf document, modify it (for example for insert a signature image at the
end of document) and save it with the changes

if some one have the solution please attach source code please

thanks to all

xavi-querol(a)hotmail.com

From: Dee Earley on
On 02/02/2010 16:00, xavi querol wrote:
> I have a question, is possible to use mjwpdf in VB6 to edit an existing
> pdf document, modify it (for example for insert a signature image at the
> end of document) and save it with the changes

You could try asking the authors...

> if some one have the solution please attach source code please

Begging for source code is never good, try putting in some effort and
research yourself.

--
Dee Earley (dee.earley(a)icode.co.uk)
i-Catcher Development Team