From: NoSpammer on
Hi,

I build a report in sql reporting servivces and I can see the report on the
report viewer in my vb.net application, so i know its working ok.

At the moment the report shows all records, but i want to be able to set in
my vb.net application to only show reports that are, for exampe order number
1.

How do I set the report to only show items in say order 1 ?

Thanks

From: Patrice on
Hello,

> How do I set the report to only show items in say order 1 ?

You could add a parameter to your report and use this parameter as a
criteria in your query. Is this what you are looking for ? Check the doc at
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa337287.aspx or be more specific
about your issue...

--
Patrice