From: aaron on
I would like to know how to use the ConfigurationManager for building
(compiling) various parts of a VB.net 2008 windows application. Can you tell
me the following:
1. How do you setup more options for 'building' configuration settings (like
'test-servera', 'test-serverb').
This would be in addition to the default options of 'debug' and 'release'?
2. If I setup a solution that has several projects in it, how could I setup
'selected project files' that I want to work with? In other words, I would
to 'pick' what modules I want to build in a particular run of the
application?