From: arlene ramirez on
Does your query have a start time and end time.
If so, you can't run the query to see your time on Paper with Paper still
open as you will not have an end time and the query will (when you try and
open it) try a half calculation (that like say 1 + = intead of 1 + 1 =).

Maybe I am not understanding.

Can you post the sql so we cna see it

--
Wayne