From: Doug Quandary on
Win2K is connected to SuSE 9.1 through static IP addresses.
I can SSH no problem and can access a printer through SAMBA.
I cannot get a vnc client connection working on the Win2k box.

Error with RealVNC:
unable to connect to host: connection refused (10061)

Error with TightVNC:
Failed to connect to server (192.168.2.252)

I tried the web interface (http://192.168.2.252:5801) got an
authentication request. After entering the root password and clicking
on OK I get a blank screen apart from an X type cursor with the
following options `disconnect', `options', `clipboard', `Send

I have tried enabling remote admin in YaST but it always reverts to
disabled. Following advice I saw on another thread I enabled [xdmcp] in
/opt/kde3/share/config/kdm/kdmrc. After this I got the web interface
working but don't seem to be able to do much with it.

Help anyone ?

Pages: 1
Next: ATI Xpress 200