From: duanxin007 on
Hi All,
I'm trying to add mod_dav to my apache 2 installation as a DSO.

I've run both
/usr/local/apache2/bin/apxs -i -n dav_fs -a -c mod_dav_fs.c
/usr/local/apache2/bin/apxs -i -n dav -a -c mod_dav.c

successfully and it's added the folling two lines to my httpd.conf,
LoadModule dav_module modules/mod_dav.so
LoadModule dav_fs_module modules/mod_dav_fs.so

however on doing an apache configtest I get the follwing error: Cannot
load /usr/local/apache2/modules/mod_dav.so into server:
/usr/local/apache2/modules/mod_dav.so: undefined symbol:
dav_core_find_liveprop

Can anyone please shine some light on what I should, or can do to fix
this?

Thanks for any help!

Other information that might be usefull.

Apache Version: 2.2.0

os :redaht linux 9.0