From: Nomen Nescio on

"David H. Lipman" <DLipman~nosperm~@Verizon.Net> wrote:
> Avira AntiVir is *better* than MSE and AVG (and Avast).

Thus spake the jooboi Avira shill.

From: Hans on
I was always using Avira, but it was making my pc starting up slower and
slower.
Last week i installed Avast 5 and my pc was much faster starting up (about
25 sec).
So i would go for Avast

wr

From: FromTheRafters on
"Hans" <xxxxxxxxxx(a)invalid.nl> wrote in message
>I was always using Avira, but it was making my pc starting up slower
>and slower.
> Last week i installed Avast 5 and my pc was much faster starting up
> (about 25 sec).
> So i would go for Avast

No antivirus at all is even faster. Does that mean it is even better?

From: David H. Lipman on
From: "Bad Boy Charlie" <Legba(a)hotmail.com>

>>| -ps where's my girlfriend Heather?

>>Figgs is defrosting.

| She is one tenacious female (assuming her name accurately portrays her
| gender)..after all we ARE on Usenet. I can't recall how many free
| mailing lists I put her on years gone by.....thanks for the memories
| Heather..wherever you are!!

| -ps OH and "Thanks for the nice Usenet message too....!"

G-d bless that sweet little old red head. :-)

--
Dave

From: Heather on

> From: "Bad Boy Charlie" <Legba(a)hotmail.com>

>>>Figgs is defrosting.
>

> | She is one tenacious female (assuming her name accurately portrays her
> | gender)..after all we ARE on Usenet. I can't recall how many free
> | mailing lists I put her on years gone by.....thanks for the memories
> | Heather..wherever you are!!
>
> | -ps OH and "Thanks for the nice Usenet message too....!"
>
> G-d bless that sweet little old red head. :-)

ROFL!!!!!! I don't know why I happened to click on this thread, but you
guys had me in stitches. Tenacious? Well, I have been accused of many
things, and will admit that tenacious is one of them.

As for the word "old".......SMACK, David!! But you have no idea how timely
this giggle was. Thanks for that......it has been a b**** of a month!!

Hugs......Figgs (and Charlie does NOT get any hugs!!)

> --
> Dave
> Multi-AV - http://www.pctipp.ch/downloads/dl/35905.asp

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last