From: Bad Boy Charlie on
On Thu, 4 Mar 2010 23:55:05 -0500, "Heather" <fergie(a)canada.invalid>
wrote:

>"David H. Lipman" <DLipman~nospam~@Verizon.Net> wrote in message
>> From: "Bad Boy Charlie" <Legba(a)hotmail.com>

>> | She is one tenacious female (assuming her name accurately portrays her
>> | gender)..after all we ARE on Usenet. I can't recall how many free
>> | mailing lists I put her on years gone by.....thanks for the memories
>> | Heather..wherever you are!!
>>
>> | -ps OH and "Thanks for the nice Usenet message too....!"
>>
>> G-d bless that sweet little old red head. :-)
>
>ROFL!!!!!! I don't know why I happened to click on this thread, but you
>guys had me in stitches. Tenacious? Well, I have been accused of many
>things, and will admit that tenacious is one of them.
>
>As for the word "old".......SMACK, David!! But you have no idea how timely
>this giggle was. Thanks for that......it has been a b**** of a month!!
>
>Hugs......Figgs (and Charlie does NOT get any hugs!!)
>>
>> --
>> Dave
>> http://www.claymania.com/removal-trojan-adware.html
>> Multi-AV - http://www.pctipp.ch/downloads/dl/35905.asp

Gee whiz Heather ..after all this time...I thought absence made the
heart grow fonder....well maybe in another 5 years eh?
One thing has NOT changed... you are STILL so damn predictable....just a
passing reference to my old flame and 15 minutes later that babe comes
running!!! LOL...J/K dear..hello Heather!
From: David W. Hodgins on
On Thu, 04 Mar 2010 23:55:05 -0500, Heather <fergie(a)canada.invalid> wrote:

Hugs to you from me too.

Regards, Dave hodgins

From: David H. Lipman on
From: "Heather" <fergie(a)canada.invalid>

>> From: "Bad Boy Charlie" <Legba(a)hotmail.com>

>> | She is one tenacious female (assuming her name accurately portrays her
>> | gender)..after all we ARE on Usenet. I can't recall how many free
>> | mailing lists I put her on years gone by.....thanks for the memories
>> | Heather..wherever you are!!

>> | -ps OH and "Thanks for the nice Usenet message too....!"

>> G-d bless that sweet little old red head. :-)

| ROFL!!!!!! I don't know why I happened to click on this thread, but you
| guys had me in stitches. Tenacious? Well, I have been accused of many
| things, and will admit that tenacious is one of them.

| As for the word "old".......SMACK, David!! But you have no idea how timely
| this giggle was. Thanks for that......it has been a b**** of a month!!

| Hugs......Figgs (and Charlie does NOT get any hugs!!)

XOXOXO --> Figgs

--
Dave

From: Heather on

> From: "Heather" <fergie(a)canada.invalid>
>

> | ROFL!!!!!! I don't know why I happened to click on this thread, but you
> | guys had me in stitches. Tenacious? Well, I have been accused of many
> | things, and will admit that tenacious is one of them.
>
> | As for the word "old".......SMACK, David!! But you have no idea how
> timely
> | this giggle was. Thanks for that......it has been a b**** of a month!!
>
> | Hugs......Figgs (and Charlie does NOT get any hugs!!)
>
> XOXOXO --> Figgs

Thanks my dear.........and also David Hodgins as well. That was so sweet of
the both of you!!

XX Figgs

From: Joan Archer on
<lol> The only reason I clicked on the link was because your name showed up
Heather and I must say I got a giggle out of it as well.
We old ladies have to stick together you know <g>

--
Joan Archer
http://crossstitcher.webs.com/

"Heather" <fergie(a)canada.invalid> wrote in message

>> From: "Bad Boy Charlie" <Legba(a)hotmail.com>

>> | She is one tenacious female (assuming her name accurately portrays her
>> | gender)..after all we ARE on Usenet. I can't recall how many free
>> | mailing lists I put her on years gone by.....thanks for the memories
>> | Heather..wherever you are!!
>>
>> | -ps OH and "Thanks for the nice Usenet message too....!"
>>
>> G-d bless that sweet little old red head. :-)
>
> ROFL!!!!!! I don't know why I happened to click on this thread, but you
> guys had me in stitches. Tenacious? Well, I have been accused of many
> things, and will admit that tenacious is one of them.
>
> As for the word "old".......SMACK, David!! But you have no idea how
> timely this giggle was. Thanks for that......it has been a b**** of a
> month!!
>
> Hugs......Figgs (and Charlie does NOT get any hugs!!)
>>
>> --
>> Dave
>> http://www.claymania.com/removal-trojan-adware.html
>> Multi-AV - http://www.pctipp.ch/downloads/dl/35905.asp