From: Archimedes Plutonium on

Owen Jacobson wrote:
> On 2010-07-24 02:29:40 -0400, Archimedes Plutonium said:

(snipped)
> > I don't think there is a nucleus with 268 nucleons
>
> If you don't care for stability, you can fit rather more 268 nucleons
> into a nucleus. 285a Cn (element 112) has a half life around half a
> minute, which is just long enough to experiment with if you're quick
> (and behind a heavy radiation shield). 294 Uno (element 118) has a half
> life under 1 millisecond, which is still quite a while on the scale of
> nuclear reactions. Isotopes with more than 268 nucleons appear starting
> at dubnium (element 105).

Interesting, that there are islands of stability to have more, a
strong-nuclear force
still existing, and thus a physics, and thus a mathematics of
Aristotelian linear logic.

Now I am still fascinated by the fact that the region 10^500 is the
region where
1/2 exponent value equals the factorial value. This hints of a force
rule, a rule that
governs strong-nuclear force.

We all know the factorial is the all-possible-arrangements in a
sequence. Now does anyone know what the
exponent power means? Do we know what the 10^1 means versus 10^2, then
10^3 all the way up to 10^500 means as far as "all possible whatever??
Does it mean something having to do with the idea that from 10 to 100
to 1000 there is one unique arrangement in sequental order, so that
the numbers from 0 to 10 and the numbers from
0 to 100 have a unique sequence, and the numbers from 0 to 1000 have a
unique sequence
and for which all of them are exponentally spaced.

So I have the meaning of 254! in 254! = 10^500, but what is the
physical meaning of the
10^500 independent of factorial. What is the physics meaning of
exponental power independent of factorial? Is the factorial all
possible sequence arrangements, yet the
exponent is a unique sequence arrangement? And then if that is true,
why meet at
268! as representative of 1/2? Funny how probability theory of
mathematics never posed
this "most important question" and that we are seeing this question
for the first time
in the history of math and physics.

I think it is because 1/2 is the spin in all of physics.

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium/