From: Walter L. skinner on
Would someone please tell me if you can get a tracking tab in outlook 2007 so
that you can track easily who has read your email message. This was easy in
2003 since you caould look at the table of sendees and if they read the email
message.
From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
it's there, once one receipt is sent back and processed (the icon on the
sent message looks like a paper with dots unless you have large icons or get
really close so you can see the red/green/blue marks beside people icons).
open the sent message and look for the tracking button on the Show chunk.

--

Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

Let's Really Fix Outlook 2010
http://forums.slipstick.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34

"Walter L. skinner" <WalterLskinner(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:CC559B74-401C-40FC-9DEC-750AE5A9C6F1(a)microsoft.com...

From: Walter L. skinner on
Thank You. I do ot have the Icon. I have opened all the read requests and
nothing. Can they stop the message at the server or something? Or is there
something I have to turn on? The whole office is trying to get this to work.
Thanks in advance for your patience.