From: rwd on
I'm having the exact same problem. Something is broken here. For us it popped
up after we migrated to Exchange 2007 on the server side. The versions of
outlook 20093 are _EXACTLY_ the same.

Anyone else have some ideas?

ryan

From: Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] on
"rwd" <rwd(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> I'm having the exact same problem. Something is broken here. For us it
> popped
> up after we migrated to Exchange 2007 on the server side. The versions of
> outlook 20093 are _EXACTLY_ the same.

Perhaps you have a rule stripping the Category. Outlook 2007 has one.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]