From: Aldric Giacomoni on
Roger Pack wrote:

>> Are there any other requests for ruby documentation that people out
>> there still feel is lacking, anywhere?
>
> Any other burning requests for things in Ruby, for me to work on?
> -r

Well, I can't really +1 my previous request for the proxy authentication
thing, so I'm going to +1 the documentation..
Like, for instance, :
http://ruby-doc.org/core/classes/Array.html#M002224

From: Roger Pack on

> 11) One thing I would really, really like would be support for proxies
> which require authentication, and more specifically the Microsoft ISA
> Firewall. I'd like to be able to push to gemcutter from behind that
> firewall, for instance, or install gems without resorting to NTLM APS

I did notice
http://www.rubyflow.com/items/3300
with regard to NTLM

But since I don't have one to test with...

From: Aldric Giacomoni on
Roger Pack wrote:

>> 11) One thing I would really, really like would be support for proxies
>> which require authentication, and more specifically the Microsoft ISA
>> Firewall. I'd like to be able to push to gemcutter from behind that
>> firewall, for instance, or install gems without resorting to NTLM APS
>
> I did notice
> http://www.rubyflow.com/items/3300
> with regard to NTLM
>
> But since I don't have one to test with...

(n)curses!

"c:\scripts>gem install typhoeus
ERROR: Error installing typhoeus:

c:/ruby/bin/ruby.exe extconf.rb
checking for curl/curl.h in
/opt/local/include,/opt/local/include/curl,c:/ruby/include/curl,c:/ruby/include,/u
sr/include/curl,/usr/local/include/curl... no
need libcurl

... Well, it's WINDOWS... I guess I'll have to submit a patch or at
least tell them about this :)