From: Roger Pack on
Gordon Thiesfeld wrote:
> On Sep 25, 2009, at 6:17 PM, Roger Pack <rogerpack2005(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Are there any other gems that people use that they wish could become
>> 1.9
>> compat?
>>

> Win32console
> Ruby-snarl

All righty got ruby-snarl updated :)

Can't seem to push it to gemcutter as of yet, so here it is.

http://github.com/rdp/ruby-snarl/downloads

Enjoy.

-r

From: Roger Pack on
>> 2) Documentation: hack on rdoc with a few things -- some bugs, update
>> the hanna template so that it looks prettier, create a live method
>> introspection gem, add remote ri gem, etc.
>
> At the moment there is still no (rdoc) documentation for Ruby 1.9.1
> available anywhere, so it would be great if that could be improved.

http://rubydoc.ruby-forum.com/doc/ruby-1.9.1-p129/

Are there any other requests for ruby documentation that people out
there still feel is lacking, anywhere?

-r

From: Aldric Giacomoni on
Roger Pack wrote:
I was wondering on any feedback on which of the following pet projects
would be most helpful to the community.

11) One thing I would really, really like would be support for proxies
which require authentication, and more specifically the Microsoft ISA
Firewall. I'd like to be able to push to gemcutter from behind that
firewall, for instance, or install gems without resorting to NTLM APS

Barring that, Track down more bugs in the core!

And thanks for everything you've done so far.

From: Roger Pack on

> 11) One thing I would really, really like would be support for proxies
> which require authentication, and more specifically the Microsoft ISA
> Firewall. I'd like to be able to push to gemcutter from behind that
> firewall, for instance, or install gems without resorting to NTLM APS

Any +1's out there? :)

-r

From: Roger Pack on

> Are there any other requests for ruby documentation that people out
> there still feel is lacking, anywhere?

Any other burning requests for things in Ruby, for me to work on?
-r