From: francisco on
Hi ... anyone know where can find dynamics nav used for retail food with
diferents warehouse ? Clients? looking at new version
but I can't find any doc or whitepaper on this new field.

From: Jacques on
Hi Francisco,

Not sure if it will help but did you check Axentia's "JustFoodERP" solution
? (Based on NAV).
http://www.axentia.com

--
Jacques

From: francisco on
Hi Jacques,

Thanks for your answer, I´m looking for a retail food and general
merchandising, with warehouses.
Like a litle retailer to compares a "Tesco"
thanks for your help
Francis

From: RedFoxUA on
LS-retail 5.0 - very good decision for your demand.
(http://lsretail.com/PRODUCTS/LSRetailNAV/tabid/210/Default.aspx).

I install this product in several international companies.
But how many POS and checks you have in each Store? What is location type
you use?

"francisco" wrote:

> Hi ... anyone know where can find dynamics nav used for retail food with
> diferents warehouse ? Clients? looking at new version
> but I can't find any doc or whitepaper on this new field.

Pages: 1
Prev: ODBC error occured
Next: Navision Attain 3.10a