From: charles kuchar on
I posted on outlook general and didn't get a response. so I looked here and
there was no clue as to what is happening. I am using outlook 2007 on the
desktop. now any mail coming in from facebook is going to junk email. also
my zdnet newsletter is going there also. I have added their domain to the
safe list but they are still going to junk. this probably started the
other day when I got outlook 2003 going on my laptop so I could see my
emails when I am away from home. I did lower the category for junk mail one
item but that didn't help either. don't know what to do now. charlie