From: Siegfried Bleher on
After several years of problem-free use, my Outlook 2007 Tasks have begun
generating reminders every evening for tasks that have been marked
'complete'. The due dates and reminder dates are being changed from their
original dates and then reminders come up. Although reminders are generated,
these tasks do not reappear in the To Do bar. There are also many 'empty'
email messages that appear in my Junk Mail folder (i.e. no subject, empty
'To' line, empty 'From' line, empty body) . These may be unrelated, but they
started happening at the same time. My question is why is this happening,
and how to correct it.
From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
Are the tasks recurring? This is normal behavior when recurring tasks are
marked complete.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

"Siegfried Bleher" <SiegfriedBleher(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:0D3F61B2-8D1A-4CEB-925C-4C48DA4F3364(a)microsoft.com...