From: nesredep egrob Long. -31,48.21 Lat. on
Xp Professional SP3 - right in the middle of the screen I have a window named
'Server Busy' telling me that "This action cannot be completed because the other
program is busy. Choose "Switch to" to activate the busy program and correct the
problem.
None of the switches work and I cannot move the dialog out of the way. It all
seemed to start when Local Settings/MyDocuments decided to display itself at the
top of the screen - the reason for that I do not know. However I dragged the
toolbar out of the dway and managed to delete that. Event viewer do not give any
answers and a cold boot does not help either.

Any Help, Please

Borge in sunny Perth, Australia
From: David Webb on
First, try this freeware utility: