From: Roger Pack on

> doh. the whole reason i want to do this is so my non-ruby-owning
> windows-using colleague can have an exe. I guess i'll have to go back
> to trying to get rubyscript2exe working then. Is there anything else
> that will work in linux for this, do you know?

Ahh so you're looking for something in linux that will build an
executable for windows users? I don't know if anything like that
exists--the option you may not have seen from the link is exerb.
-r

From: Max Williams on
Yeah - i think exerb needs to build the exe in windows as well. I'll
check it out though, thanks.

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2
Prev: What about Limelight?