From: vithi on
Hi,
If you are saying win32com in part of the python then you are wrong.
Here is a prove:-

IDLE 1.2
>>> import win32com

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "<pyshell#0>", line 1, in <module>
import win32com
ImportError: No module named win32com

you try in your computer

From: vithi on

From: vithi on
Hi,
I use python for window. If you are saying win32com in part of the
python then you are wrong.
Here is a prove:-

IDLE 1.2

>>> import win32com

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "<pyshell#0>", line 1, in <module>
import win32com
ImportError: No module named win32com

you try in your computer

vithi

From: Gabriel Genellina on
En Thu, 01 Feb 2007 22:18:49 -0300, vithi <vithi99(a)hotmail.com> escribi�:

> If you are saying win32com in part of the python then you are wrong.

Uh, what is so difficult to understand?

vithi wrote:

> Traceback (most recent call last):
> File "<pyshell#0>", line 1, in <module>
> import win32com
> ImportError: No module named win32com

Sure, you don't have it installed, else you would not be asking here.

> you try in your computer

Why should I?

--
Gabriel Genellina

From: rzed on
"vithi" <vithi99(a)hotmail.com> wrote in

> Hi,
> I use python for window. If you are saying win32com in part of
the
> python then you are wrong.

That is not what I or anyone else is saying. What we have said,
perhaps not in words you understand, is this:

1) In your browser, enter this URL:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/pywin32/

2) When the page comes up, find the big green box that says
"Download Python for Windows extensions" and click on it

3) In the next page that comes up, find the big green box that
says "Download" and click on that. That will bring up a page with
a list of installers, each with a name that indicates what Python
release the module goes with. If you have the 2.4 release, for
instance, click on pywin32-210.win32-py2.4.exe to download the
matching pywin32 installer.

4) When you have downloaded the installer, click on it in your
Windows Explorer. This will execute the installer, and the entire
pywin32 package will be installed, including win32com.

Try those steps, then try importing win32com again.

--
rzed

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3