From: Tim Roberts on
"vithi" <vithi99(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
>Hi,
>I use python for window. If you are saying win32com in part of the
>python then you are wrong.

Look, you aren't paying attention. No one has said win32com is part of
Python. What everyone has said is that win32com is part of the "Python for
Windows extensions" by Mark Hammond. They used to be called "win32all" and
are now called "pywin32".

http://sourceforge.net/projects/pywin32

The download includes a huge number of useful Python tools for Windows
users, of which win32com is just one.

>Here is a prove:-
>
>Traceback (most recent call last):
> File "<pyshell#0>", line 1, in <module>
> import win32com
>ImportError: No module named win32com
>>>>

>you try in your computer

It works just fine in my computer, because I have "pywin32" installed.
--
Tim Roberts, timr(a)probo.com
Providenza & Boekelheide, Inc.
From: GHUM on
rzed,

> 1) In your browser, enter this URL:http://sourceforge.net/projects/pywin32/

[...]
> Try those steps, then try importing win32com again.

man, you are SOOOOO 2005. Could'nt you please make a screen cap video,
upload it to youtube and give a pointer to it on your blog?
*wink*

Harald

From: GHUM on
btw... the statement with "youtube" was a joke.

I really applaud rzed you for giving this detailed descriptions,
people like him make the spirit of c.l.p.: People get help here WAY
over what commercial support usually gets you.

Thanks for doing that, rzed!

best wishes,

HArald

First  |  Prev  |