From: vithi on
Hi
Any one tell me where I can get (or download) python modules win32com
or win32com.client because I have to use "Dispatch" thanks

From: Gary Herron on
vithi wrote:
> Hi
> Any one tell me where I can get (or download) python modules win32com
> or win32com.client because I have to use "Dispatch" thanks

You want the "python for windows" extension, available from
http://sourceforge.net/projects/pywin32/

Gary Herron

From: vithi on
This is not I was looking for. There is a module call
"win32com.client" in python some people used it If any body know about
it let me know.

From: rzed on
"vithi" <vithi99(a)hotmail.com> wrote in

> Hi
> Any one tell me where I can get (or download) python modules
> win32com or win32com.client because I have to use "Dispatch"
> thanks

What distribution are you using? If you are using Windows and have
downloaded the Python.org one, then, as Gary has told you:
"You want the "python for windows" extension, available from
http://sourceforge.net/projects/pywin32/"

I think the ActiveState distro includes it as part of its package.

I don't know if any of this applies if you are using Linux, VMS, etc.

--
rzed
From: Gabriel Genellina on
En Wed, 31 Jan 2007 22:17:10 -0300, vithi <vithi99(a)hotmail.com> escribi�:

> This is not I was looking for. There is a module call
> "win32com.client" in python some people used it If any body know about
> it let me know.
>
> On Jan 31, 1:45 pm, Gary Herron <gher...(a)islandtraining.com> wrote:
>> vithi wrote:
>> > Hi
>> > Any one tell me where I can get (or download) python modules win32com
>> > or win32com.client because I have to use "Dispatch" thanks
>>
>> You want the "python for windows" extension, available from
>> http://sourceforge.net/projects/pywin32/

Yes. You get the win32com module from the above url. It's part of that
package, by Mark Hammond, and a lot of people uses it.

--
Gabriel Genellina

 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3