From: Mistofeles on
25.3.2010 9:15, Pasi Mustalahti kirjoitti:

> Date seems to be abt. 28 sec out of sync compared to her twin Tested
> with 'date'). The twins seem to use different time servers of our net
> (tested with 'ntpq -p').

I Managed to get the times within 1 sec in all the linux servers.
Still winbind doesn't start !

Please comments and help !

26.3.2010 14:56, Mistofeles kirjoitti:
Still the same problem. WINBINDD does not start.
Even winbindd -d10 doesn't stops.
After I have stopped it with Ctrl-C, I can see in /var/log/samba the
same message repeated tens of times in one second:

/log.winbind the last line is [2010/04/01 14:28:44, 5]
lib/charcnv.c:82(charset_name)
Substituting charset 'UTF-8' for LOCALE

nothing after that in the log.winbindd

Is there some way to see, what is causing the problem. I have tried to
google with every possible keyword and found nothing.

Pages: 1
Prev: acl_xattr vs acl_tdb
Next: xp logon issue