From: Gabriel Knight on
Thanks all I used peters link it worked fine I wonder why the first one I
used didnt work?

Thanks again to all
GK.

From: davy on

If the product key is on the installation.... then why not try this
simple program to display the license key 'Belarc adviser'
(http://www.belarc.com/free_download.html), this will display all keys
present.

davy

From: Harry Syme on

www.belarc.com will tell you all your windows keys incl office etc

From: Ron on
On 2/23/2010 8:32 AM, Gabriel Knight wrote:
> Hi all
>
> Im going to reinstall windows xp on a pc that already has windows xp on it I
> dont have the key for it or sticker is there a program or setting that will
> tell me the current key on the pc? if so what is its name and if possable is
> there a free version of it for me?
>
> Thanks all
> GK

A nice little portable app for finding keys is License Crawler. It'll
find nearly everything you've ever installed that required a serial.

http://www.klinzmann.name/licensecrawler.htm

hth

Ron Moore