From: gduvl on
I used this:

http://update.microsoft.com/microsoftupdate/v6/muoptdefault.aspx?ln=en&returnurl=http://update.microsoft.com/microsoftupdate/v6/default.aspx?ln=en-us|@|muopt=1|@|muopt=1|@|muopt=1

to upgrade from windows update to Microsoft update. (checks other windows
software updates as well) Loaded fine, but when either express or custom is
selected it scans continuously with no end result . Anyone else have the same
problem or a fix?
Thanks
From: Carey Frisch [MVP] on
You should not be using the beta version of Windows Update.
Please return to v.5 of Windows Update.
http://v5.windowsupdate.microsoft.com/v5consumer/default.aspx?ln=en-us

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

From: gduvl on
Thanks Carey for your reply. I can't see a reference on the link to this
being beta.