From: Bill 43 on
I have3 recently purchased a combo M/S wireless keyboard mouse and must of
the time it works well, but three times now it has failed to initialize on
first boot. I have had to remove the transceiver and put in a different usb
port, however, later I can put it back where it was in the rear USB port and
it still works. This is the third time in 3 months that htis has happened.
batteries are good.
--
Bill 43
From: jstnmarsh on

Bill 43;3384377 Wrote:
> I have3 recently purchased a combo M/S wireless keyboard mouse and must
> of
> the time it works well, but three times now it has failed to initialize
> on
> first boot. I have had to remove the transceiver and put in a
> different usb
> port, however, later I can put it back where it was in the rear USB
> port and
> it still works. This is the third time in 3 months that htis has
> happened.
> batteries are good.
> --
> Bill 43

I think that this might be due to the irregularities in the connection
of the USB ports. Try connecting it in some other PC and try restarting
it a couple of times. If it's working fine then it might be because of
the problem of the USB ports and it is not the case then it might be
due to some problems with the wireless keyboard, so get it checked if
it is not working fine.

--
jstnmarsh