From: Mohan on
I have an application that uses wlanapi and works fine in Win7 32bit/64bit
and XP 32bit (SP3)

However it crashes on XP 64bit (with SP2. there is no sp3 for x64). I've
tried running it as a 32bit app on Wow64.
I also tried building the app in 64bit and running in 64bit mode and still
see the crash (fileformat exception)

I then wrote a simple application which will just do a loadlibrary of
wlanapi.dll.
And the loadlibrary call fails.

The system has XP x64 Prof, .net 2.0 sp2, .net 3.0 sp2, .net 3.5 sp1

BTW wzc service is running.
From: Mauricio Porte on
Do you think you could send me this app for testing it? It would be useful
for me... Now that we are at it... do you think there is any way I can
"simulate" the shortcut for seeing the "View Available networks"? I am
starting to build some sort of hybrid between Mac OSX and Windows and would
need that for the Airport Utility equivalent on Win7 64bit..

Any help always appreciated.

Thanks man
Mauricio Porte

noticias:C556BC17-D8AE-4FD2-86B5-DF5C94FD03E4(a)microsoft.com...