From: ecinaj on
Somehow my computer has been sending attached "image001.wmz" skin files with
mail sent, and it doesn't show on my sent copy? I learned of this by one of
our professor phoning me about the attachment & of course I said "what
attachment" then he forwarded me the message (how he received it) with
image001.wmz attached. I clicked on it to find a Windows Media File with no
file in it? Why is this happening & how can I stop it? Any answers??
thanks!
From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
See http://www.slipstick.com/mail1/unknown_attach.asp

--