From: Hillbilly on
I see a number of references to inbox flicker - in our case Dell / Vista at
about 1s refresh rate on all mail and contacts (and no other Outlook folder
or other prog).
Outlook = 2007, safe mode no difference.
ATI 1400 driver up-to-date, Office SP2 running.
Is this a general problem?
Seems that this problem disappears when disconnected from the LAN and the
interval is consistent with the network refresh rate.
2002 with XP is OK.
Seemed OK at first but then occured after a year.
Truly irritating.
Any ideas to solve it? Thanks
From: DL on
You posted the same Q yesterday, and didnt respond

From: Hillbilly on
Hello DL/
I do apologise: I lost the thread.
No, we are not using exchange.

From: Augustine on
Similar. We're running Outlook against Exchange and several Outlook clients
are flickering. Also, busy cursor briefly appears during flicker. No flicker
when disconnected from LAN.
--
Pax

Augustine