From: KenWolff on
Hi, please help. My outbox is filling up with emails that will not send. I
have to go back to yahoo to send emails. What do I do to fix this problem.
Please fill free to call me on the phone. 800 291-4903. I use Microsoft
Office Outlook for emailThanks, Ken Wolff
From: DL on
Not all yahoo mail accounts are configerable in Outlook unless you use the
Outlook Connector to do so

From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
Huh? The outlook connector does not work with Yahoo.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

From: Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] on
"DL" <notvalid(a)spoofaddress.co.uk> wrote in message

> Not all yahoo mail accounts are configerable in Outlook unless you use the
> Outlook Connector to do so

Huh? You can't use the Outlook Connector with Yahoo.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

From: Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] on
"KenWolff" <KenWolff(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> Hi, please help. My outbox is filling up with emails that will not send. I
> have to go back to yahoo to send emails. What do I do to fix this problem.
> Please fill free to call me on the phone. 800 291-4903. I use Microsoft
> Office Outlook for emailThanks, Ken Wolff

What version of Outlook and what type of account? Who is your mail provider?
If it's Yahoo, are you using a paid Yahoo account?
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]