From: Vicki on
WORKSTATION ERROR:
(Microsoft Navision Attain Error window)
The TCP/IP connection's 'host' is not answering (TCP/IP error
ECONNREFUSED)
Having checked the host and services files to make sure tcp ports and ip
addresses where correct this error still occurs it only happens on one
workstation and even after uninstalling navision and going through the
registry rebooting and reinstalling dosent fix the problem any ideas please
as I want to avoid starting from scratch as I've had to do in the past to
"fix the problem".

From: Service @ Computerhaus MSW on
what OS do you use on this workstation?
XP with SP2?

if so, please check the firewall settings.

--
mit freundlichen Gr?ssen

i.A. Michael Schumacher
IT-Techniker

From: fox on
Check Whick protocal using Whether TCP or TCPS