From: baker128 on
When comments were made in my thread, they read baker128. I am not that
person, but my email was notified that I had a comment about my question. I
sent in a note and was told to sign out then sign back in again. No luck.
Any ideas what is going on?
--
d&d
From: Steve Rindsberg on
In article <E1F118AB-67D0-4943-B883-3DC06102652D(a)microsoft.com>, Baker128
wrote:
> When comments were made in my thread, they read baker128. I am not that
> person, but my email was notified that I had a comment about my question. I
> sent in a note and was told to sign out then sign back in again. No luck.
> Any ideas what is going on?

No, but for what it's worth, you're still posting under the name baker128.

From: JoAnn Paules on
The web interface is funky at best. Use a newsreader instead.

Outlook Express

Windows Mail
http://www.winhelponline.com/blog/microsoft-newsgroup-setup-instructions-for-windows-mail/

--