From: Vincent Collura on
Hello PocketPC users:

The following is a list of some of the new free programs
that you can find at the www.CeBeans.com website as
well as the date/time of publishing.

Enjoy!

Vincent Collura
(Inventor/Engineer)

http://www.CeBeans.com
Did you get your beans Today?

SMSHTTPer(c) - Published : 05-25-2010 - 05:30:17
This program can be used to send large files to a person via FTP and HTTP
link. When you tap on a file with the file explorer the program uploads the
file to the FTP server. Once the file is on the server then the program
creates a SMS template with download link.

SMSZipers(c) - Published : 05-25-2010 - 05:30:17
This program allows you to send a file to a person via SMS as a HTTP URL.
When you tap on a file the file is ZIPed and FTP uploaded to the remote FTP
server. A blank template SMS is created with the HTTP URL for downloading
the ZIP file. The ZIP compression routines from Info-Zip.org

BluetoothPictureing(c) - Published : 05-26-2010 - 05:37:56
This program scans your PocketPC camera folder for JPEG images and when a
new image is detected the program then sends a copy of the image via
Bluetooth to another PocketPC. Select the folder where your camera stores
the images and tap the button to start the camera.

BluetoothVoicer(c) - Published : 05-26-2010 - 05:37:56
This program allows you to compose a voice recording and sends it via
Bluetooth to another PocketPC. Tap the button to start the voice recorder
and tap again to stop it. The wave file will be sent to the other PPC via
Bluetooth.

TVsOVGuide(c) - Published : 05-27-2010 - 04:28:51
This program connects you to www.OVGuide.com mobile TV tuner page. These
are TV IP streams that you can tune into with the iPAQ ArcSoft media player.
Tap the button while connected to the internet to tune into TV IP. This
service is provided by www.OVGuide.com

TVsTelimobi(c) - Published : 05-27-2010 - 04:28:51
This program connects you to www.Teli.mobi mobile TV tuner page. These are
TV IP streams that you can tune into with Windows Media Player. Tap the
button while connected to the internet to tune into TV IP. This service is
provided by www.Teli.mobi

FilesFTPerer(c) - Published : 05-28-2010 - 04:58:14
This program allows you to upload files to the public/private folders of a
secure remote FTP server and creates a windows lnk file to download the file
off of the FTP server. When you upload a file the .lnk file is created in
the current folder. Tap on the lnk to download the file off of the FTP
server and execute in the associated application.

FilesHTTPerer(c) - Published : 05-28-2010 - 04:58:14
This program allows you to upload files to the public folders of a remote
FTP server and creates a windows LNK shortcut file in the current folder
that you can share or use to download the file off of the server via HTTP.
When you upload a file the LNK file is created on your PocketPC in the
current folder. Tap on the LNK file download the file.

StreetfightCans(c) - Published : 05-29-2010 - 06:33:53
The object of this game is to jump on the cans and punch the computer player
in the head before he knocks you out. You get 10 points each time you hit
him and 100 bonus and next round when you knock him out. Free man every
round after five.

StreetfightRaft(c) - Published : 05-29-2010 - 06:33:53
The object of this game is to jump from raft to raft avoiding the water and
punch the computer player in the head before he knocks you out. You get 10
points each time you hit him and 100 bonus and next round when you knock him
out. Free man every round after five.

StreetfightAlleys(c) - Published : 05-30-2010 - 05:02:02
The object of this game is to hop on the window ledges and avoid falling and
punch the computer player in the head before he knocks you out. You get 10
points each time you hit him and 100 bonus and next round when you knock him
out. Free man every round after five.

StreetfightHighways(c) - Published : 05-30-2010 - 05:02:02
The object of this game is avoid getting hit by the cars and and punch the
computer player in the head before he knocks you out. You get 10 points
each time you hit him and 100 bonus and next round when you knock him out.
Free man every round after five.

CleanerDumpfiles(c) - Published : 05-31-2010 - 05:03:33
This program opens the folder '\Windows\System\Dumpfiles' with the file
explorer and allows you to manually delete the temp files/folders created by
the WindowsCE error reporter. NOTE: Its safe to delete ALL of the files in
this folder if you are not working on debugging a project.

CleanerPIE(c) - Published : 05-31-2010 - 05:03:33
This program cleans the Pocket Internet Explorer cache storage with a single
tap. Tap the button to delete ALL of the PIE cache. The program will cycle
the subfolders where your cache is stored and delete the files and remove
the folders.

From: NeilH on
At least there will be one advantage to this group closing - it will get rid
of this persistent spammer !!

From: Beverly Howard on
Extremely sad that the last day of a decade old forum that has hosted
posts which once numbered in the hundreds per day should end with such
an expression of hate and bile from a poster who apparently doesn't know
how to use a newsreader to deal with personal irritants.

I always wonder what engenders such negative energy behind posts where
the only purpose is to generate hurt and bad feelings... it didn't come
from the subject of the post but in any case it clearly shows that the
poster leads an extremely unhappy life.

Vincent has been a consistent contributer of _FREE_ software for the
windows mobile for most of it's ten year life and his work is
appreciated by many.

Thanks Vincent.

Beverly Howard

From: Anonymous on
BH [Tue, 01 Jun 2010 09:01:56 -0500]:
>...the last day of a decade old forum that has hosted

My first CE-releated post, and the first I repled to ... you.

From uno(a)40th.com Wed May 26 15:37:37 1999
From: uno(a)40th.com (uno(a)40th.com)
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.win32.programmer.wince
Subject: Re: CESH Parallel Connection Errors

AC? (clarka(a)atlantaga.ncr.com?) wrote (Wed, 26 May 1999 14:52:18 -0400):
>My Box uses a device driver called CS32Ba11 which conflicted with IRQ7

Crystal soundcard driver, looks like.

Corne1 Huth http://40th.com/ Bullet database engines/servers 3.0

From 1(a)4OTH.C0M Wed Feb 28 06:56:37 2001
From: 1(a)4OTH.C0M ()
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.pocketpc
Subject: Re: CF Network Card (Again)

Beverly Howard? (Bev(a)BevHoward.com?)[Tue, 27 Feb 2001 16:13:56 -0600]
>2 - If not, get an ethernet hub... at less than $40, it will also let
>all machines get along.

One problem with a hub: it won't allow different speeds on its segment.
If there's a single 10 Mbps, like a CE card, all network traffic moves
at 10 Mbps. If the hub is 10/100, then you miss out on the 100 Mbps
that you were getting from your regular PCs (assuming they have 100 Mbps
NICs).

Solution: get a low-cost switch. 4-ports run about $80 or less today,
and 8-ports not much more. You can spend much more on a switch, but if
you look you'll find more than a few for under $100. Nothing wrong with
a hub, but it's potentially 10x slower.

'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`''`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`''`'`'`'`'`'`'`'
4Oth FL00R - Software

Is this thing still on?
--
40th Floor - Software @ http://40th.com/
PhantasmX3 - The finest sound in the world
From: Anonymous on
BH [Tue, 01 Jun 2010 09:01:56 -0500]:
>Extremely sad that the last day of a decade old forum that has hosted

And my favorite (well):

From 1(a)4OTH.C0M Thu Sep 6 20:45:54 2001
From: 1(a)4OTH.C0M ()
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.pocketpc
Subject: Re: Audible Rio

Beverly Howard? (Bev(a)BevHoward.com?)[Thu, 06 Sep 2001 18:04:19 -0500]:
>... so now I woun't have to
>trust my wife not to drop my Jornada in a bucket of pottery slip when
>she wants to listen to a mystery that I have finished.
>
>Beverly Howard

Certainly a bit confusing, or maybe you're french and do the reverse
name thing?

It had me a bit confused is right. And to this day, most
still would be. All of it (except mine) from. The ending
was a good one.

http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.pocketpc/
browse_thread/thread/3a3718621bcaacbf/70937c6f4cd0cd92?q=