From: Larry on
Hi Frank,

Well, I meant the way the opencv team makes new releases, bug fixes,
optimizations, etc. as being a bit slow. Otherwise I am fairly happy
with opencv... as far. It's a good tool to make your way around with.
And after all it's open source so if you aren't happy with the
performance you can dig into it and do it better.

Yes, it does run under windows as primary target. I did compile it on
linux as well more then a year ago but since then I focused more to get
the functionality done and did most of the work around windows.

Yes, I used wx2.4. I only recently got the wx2.6 installed but didn't
got yet the time to compile the thing and check for any
incompatibilities. But I am sure that it will work.

Don't worry, ask and if I have the time and the answer I will gladly
help.

Larry

From: "Franco Amato" on
Thank my friend, you are very very very gentle.
Best Regards
Frank

3 May 2006 15:44:13 -0700, Larry <i(a)larryo.org>:

> Hi Frank,
>
> Well, I meant the way the opencv team makes new releases, bug fixes,
> optimizations, etc. as being a bit slow. Otherwise I am fairly happy
> with opencv... as far. It's a good tool to make your way around with.
> And after all it's open source so if you aren't happy with the
> performance you can dig into it and do it better.
>
> Yes, it does run under windows as primary target. I did compile it on
> linux as well more then a year ago but since then I focused more to get
> the functionality done and did most of the work around windows.
>
> Yes, I used wx2.4. I only recently got the wx2.6 installed but didn't
> got yet the time to compile the thing and check for any
> incompatibilities. But I am sure that it will work.
>
> Don't worry, ask and if I have the time and the answer I will gladly
> help.
>
> Larry

> For additional commands, e-mail: wx-users-help(a)lists.wxwidgets.org

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2 3
Prev: wxWidget
Next: wxWidgets 2.6.3