From: "Franco Amato" on
Hi people.
Does someone have experience programming with OpenCV library and wxWidgets
together?
If yes can I have an example to integrate OpenCV in a wxWidgets frame?
Best Regards
Frank
From: Larry on
Hi Frank,

Yes, I did integration opencv/wxwidgets in a fairly complex project.
What exactly are u interested in ? GUI integration ? image conversion ?
camera view integration? Let me know and i will show u what I did.

Larry

give u some samples.

From: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Kristian_N=F8rgaard?= on
Hi Larry

>Yes, I did integration opencv/wxwidgets in a fairly complex project.
>What exactly are u interested in ? GUI integration ? image conversion ?
>camera view integration? Let me know and i will show u what I did.

Oh, I am very interested too!
Was your project tested on both windows and linux?

I would very much like some sample that shows how you integrated the
output from a videocam into a wx frame.
Were you able to show both the pure camera output stream and some
manipulated videostream?

When was this done, what version of openCV? I have looked a bit on
OpenCV, but I was a bit worried about their Linux support, it seemed
like the development had focused mostly on windows. Also I got the
impression that the development in general was very slow, and I was
afraid of digging in to a dying a project...

What was/is your opinion on openCV? Did you try alternatives?

regards,
Kristian ( debian user )

For additional commands, e-mail: wx-users-help(a)lists.wxwidgets.org

From: "Franco Amato" on
Thank you very much for your reply.
So I have to make a program that read from a camera (or file), perform
operation over every frame and display image in a wxwidgets control, but I'm
not able to create that control and display in the image.
Thank in advance.
Frank.
p.s. sorry for my bad english

From: "Franco Amato" on
I'm intersted in
GUI integration, image conversion and camera view integration.
Is too much?
Thanx
Frank

1 May 2006 00:06:27 -0700, Larry <i(a)larryo.org>:

> Hi Frank,
>
> Yes, I did integration opencv/wxwidgets in a fairly complex project.
> What exactly are u interested in ? GUI integration ? image conversion ?
> camera view integration? Let me know and i will show u what I did.
>
> Larry
>
> give u some samples.
>
> "Franco Amato" wrote:
> > Hi people.
> > Does someone have experience programming with OpenCV library and
> wxWidgets
> > together?
> > If yes can I have an example to integrate OpenCV in a wxWidgets frame?
> > Best Regards
> > Frank
> >
> > ------=_Part_15773_1120962.1146065715751
> >
> > Hi people.<br>Does someone have experience programming with OpenCV
> library and wxWidgets together?<br>If yes can I have an example to integrate
> >
> > ------=_Part_15773_1120962.1146065715751--

> For additional commands, e-mail: wx-users-help(a)lists.wxwidgets.org
>

 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3
Prev: wxWidget
Next: wxWidgets 2.6.3